Search My Hamper

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where is Slovenia?

I only learned to view the Stats of this blog only very recently. (Not really a proud moment there.) The first time I saw it I was so excited I had to tweet about it!

I have never been a tinkering person. I don't care about functions and freebies and apps! I get a thing I use only its most basic and most obvious tool = the reason why I got it in the first place. A friend whom I haven't met in monthssss literally pulled his hair when he found out I'm not into cloud computing yet. He is also one of my two friends who yell at me for not using my Gmail actively. Alright, shoot me!

Anyway, where was I? Oh! Where is Slovenia?

I checked on my stats for the day and realized that I'm not read in Asia outside of the Philippines. Most of my audience is from the US and I have 3 visitors from Slovenia! Slovenia sounds like a kingdom in a fairytale. So I Wiki-ed it (wicked!), and learned a lot. How I love not knowing everything! It means I have tons of opportunities to learn more! So condescending, I know!


If interested, click the pic for a larger view. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment