Search My Hamper

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It Works!

Previously, I searched for ways to improve my hair texture and bounce, for my hair has gone dry and limp and bad.

What I did, I combined three eggs, two tablespoons of olive oil, and one teaspoon of vinegar, and applied the mixture on my dry hair which I covered with a plastic shower cap for 30 minutes and rinsed the hair thoroughly using a mild a shampoo (I learned those with less alcohol are better and you would know that by reading the label or simply just smelling the shampoo. Shampoos which are "too fragrant" are usually those with more alcohol.


And yes, it worked. Well, at least for me.

Next time, I'll do the olive oil overnight technique. Done with expensive salon treatments! Ganun? Parang commercial? :P

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you for this. Just one more item on my long list why I'm glad I'm a MAN. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete