Search My Hamper

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Driving Song List

This morning, I timed my travel from home in Laguna to workplace in Eastwood in terms of the number of songs. And what a pleasant surprise. It took me just 14 songs - from Having My Baby to I'll Be. This notwithstanding the traffic out of the village to the three-way vehicular accident over the Pasig bridge along C5.

1. (You're) Having My Baby - Glee Club
2. A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
3. Barely Breathing - Duncan Sheik
4. Broken Vow - Josh Groban
5. Come Around - Rhett Miller
6. Crush - Glee Club
7. Don't Stand So Close To Me/Young Girl - Glee Club
8. Easy - Faith No More
9. Endless Love - Glee Club
10. Get Here - Aleta Adms
11. Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
12. Hold On - Michael Buble
13. I Will Remember You - Amy Grant
14. I'll Be (Acoustic) - Edwin McCain
15. I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me - Expose
16. I'll Stand By You - Glee Club
17. Imagine - Glee Club
18. In This Life - Ronan Keating
19. Insensitive - Jann Ardenn
20. Jump - Glee Club
21. Lean On Me - Glee Club
22. Lullaby - Shawn Mullins
23. My Life Would Suck Without You - Glee Club
24. No Frontiers (Unplugged) - The Corrs
25. Proud Mary - Glee Club
26. Sleep All Day - Jason Mraz
27. Stay - Lisa Loeb
28. Stranded - Jennifer Paige
29. That's What Love Is For - Amy Grant
30. The Art of Letting Go - Mikaila
31. The Day You Went Away -Wendy Matthews
32. Slide - Googoo Dolls
33. I Touch Myself - Blondie
34. No One Is To Blame - Howard Jones
35. All That I Bleed - Savatage
36. Let Her Cry - Hootie And The Blowfish
37. You Got A Way - Shania Twain
38. Cats In The Cradle - Ugly Kid Joe
39. Loser - Beck
40. Waiting In Vain - Annie Lennox
41. Give Me One Reason - Tracy Chapman
42. Steep - Lauren Christy
43. Black Balloon - Googoo Dolls
44. Walk On The Ocean - Toad The Wet Sprocket

The song list may very well reveal my taste, my age, my state of mind, my sentiments, my secrets. And Glee! Yes, I'm pretty much blushing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment