Search My Hamper

Monday, October 3, 2011

PAF Bus on SLEX

"Hukbong Panghimpapawid ng Pilipinas" emblazoned mightily on the side of the sleek, black bus that suddenly loomed big on my left side view mirror. Like "Jaws," the bus came fast I thought it was going to devour me. I could hear the main Jaws soundtrack play as the bus passed by me.

In a split second it was in front of me, way ahead of me. I was doing 80 based on my speedometer, running on the slow lane. I decided to take this morning slow. Anyway, it was only sevenish down SLEX between Southwoods and Susana Heights exits. The bus changed lane to the left, then to the next, then eventually to the leftmost lane. I couldn't believe a bus that big, of the Philippine Air Force, would weave through four lanes of SLEX like an eel. It definitely can, but should it? Is there a terrorist attack? Is there another coup d' etat?

No comments:

Post a Comment