Search My Hamper

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Time To Say Goodbye

Living alone in a 2-bedroom apartment is the loneliest that I allowed myself to be. So a month later, I took you in. That was in 2005. 

You have grown to be such a big masterpiece of a creature who acknowledges only one master: me. You can be playful and smart and soft and sweet. But you can also be dangerous and fierce. 

Having two kids in the house (now that I moved back in to my parents) while you are around is like treading on a wire 10 feet off the ground.

I never run out of black bruises caused by your excitement when I arrive home. 

But tonight has been the worst so far among all the accidents you have inflicted. Each time, I looked the other way. But not this time.

Kunot, my beloved and faithful dog, I will have to let you go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment